Team 8 continued our strong progression this past week and got 2 more kills!
We got Fatescribe down in 28 pulls!
We got Kel’Thuzad down in 32 pulls!
A few shoutouts for these bosses:
- @Phont for being our 21st man on fatescribe, your call outs were great and your help with the strategy is very appreciated!
- @Goldshireho for helping nail down a non typical strategy with 3 tanks and 3 healers and helping sort out CD usage in the phylactery!
- @Purrtykitty for always putting in extra effort with strategy and organizing all the healer buttons!
We’re excited to get to the banshee queen, the final boss of the tier!
Team 8 had a really strong week this week getting two progression kills, Painsmith in 75 pulls and Guardian 11!
A few shout outs for theses bosses:
- @Sharkaphor for being 21st man on painsmith, his callouts are always strong and it is a great asset to have someone watching from the outside on a boss like this.
- @Sushi for filling in as tank for a week and our progression on painsmith, it was a great help to help us get the kill.
- @Purrtykitty for all the effort you have been putting into strategy this tier, including both of these bosses, it is very appreciated, you make all our lives easier!
- @Phont@Holoylan for coming in and helping us get the kill on the night after missing most of the prog!
We jumped up 50 ranks after these kills and are excited to start our progression on fatescribe! Looking forward to continuing our progression this tier as we get to the final 3 bosses!
Team 8 is moving along steadily! We made quick work of farm to give us a full night of progression - spending 35 pulls to down Remnant of Ner’Zhul! Big Shoutout to @Abyssal and @Goldshireho for handling all the mass dispels on the fight and the team for coming together to refine the finer points of strategy.
We were able to keep up that momentum right into the following week - An incredibly quick reclear (10/10 H and 4/10 M) on Tuesday left all of Thursday to jump into progress. Soulrender Dormazain fell in 12 pulls! Awesome preparation across the team led to the quick kill. Another big shoutout to @Deva & @Goldshireho for completely rerolling toons (Blood DK and WW Monk) to make this boss significantly easier! Also a big shout out to @Abyssal for being our 21st man and doing call-outs for us!
Onto Painsmith and the first true hard boss this tier! We couldn’t be more excited to continue...
Team 8 has been chugging along steadily, enjoying a progression kill every session since the start of the tier. While Tarragrue is pretty forgettable, the powers you can use are kind of fun. Eye is a solid second boss with simple mechanical/number checks. The Nine was a bit underwhelming (heroic with one more dispel?) but it's a pretty cool theme for an encounter. I do think it could have been further into the instance allowing it to be a bit more formidable. If you're looking for a motivated and chill group to raid with we're recruiting!