Not open for further replies.
O

omericka

Character Name: Softly
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Softly/simple
Main spec: Meter Pad

Average Latency & FPS: 70ms/200+fps
Past raid experience (this can include other MMOs):
60 Naxx; 70 BT; 80 lmfao; 85 some Firelands?; 90 NOPE; 100 2/7M HM, Heroic Blackhand I guess.

I used to lead raids when I was 12 wow isn't like hard.

Current guild and reason for leaving? I am alone. My previous guild was explicit. They dissolved, I guess. We all kinda left and trickled back elsewhere.

Why apply to Nascent? Ziggymonster recommended that I waste my life on a schedule again and I can totally get behind that. I like competitively wasting my time so mythic progression speaks to me.

What makes you different from the rest? I am the most average, also I was the reason swapblaster/obnoxious things were banned in most of my guilds. This is vital.

Can you take criticism? Are you self-motivated? no? what the fuck is that supposed to mean fight me

Provide a picture of your UI both idling and in combat: http://imgur.com/a/QJDPu its terrible and cluttered.

Provide a recent parse: I actually can't do this, I haven't played/raided for a while all of my old logs are expired.

Tell us more about the person behind the character: I'm a chef and I enjoy um. Doing things. Sometimes I like.. not.. work?

Can you play any other specs or classes? I can competently play anything. I used to main Hpriest. Used to tank during Zul Aman. Played to 2.4k 3's as dpriest&rogue and 2.2k on mage.

What do you expect from us? I would like to replace my lover with your presence

How did you discover us? Ziggymonster

Additional comments: "OKAY YOU SEE THAT ""DISGUSTING OOZELING"" BUFF SOFTLY HAS THATS THE STUFF BUTCHER IS PUTTING ON THE GROUND"
Also I'm doing my shipyard quests and I'm not going to enjoy it but I'm doing them for you. Carry me.

Thank you,
Softly

ziggymonster

Buddy
Jun 25, 2015
Last edited:

Mebad

Virtual God
Buddy
Nov 20, 2014
Oklahoma City
I'm just wondering if you're serious about joining...
How far off from the legendary ring are you?

O

omericka

I'm just wondering if you're serious about joining...
How far off from the legendary ring are you?

Well, I did leave before HFC, so there is that.

I'm fairly serious about joining -- I have been a competitive player since I've started playing a billion years ago and this is the environment that is going to be able to nurture that for me while meeting my scheduling requirements. I won't lie and say that I'm likely your best candidate, especially in terms of gearing and experience; but I can learn quickly and gear on my own time during my tenure.

Dobi

Guild Master
Officer
Exalted
Team 9
Old School
Jul 28, 2012
Seattle, WA
You in it beyond just this tier? New expansion on the horizon after this and I'm curious if you'll stick around or if your schedule is going to suddenly change without notice etc.

Can't say I cared for reading your app.. as long as you don't suck and can do mechanics and get along with the rest of us I don't see many issues with seeing how you do.

O

omericka

You in it beyond just this tier? New expansion on the horizon after this and I'm curious if you'll stick around or if your schedule is going to suddenly change without notice etc.

Can't say I cared for reading your app.. as long as you don't suck and can do mechanics and get along with the rest of us I don't see many issues with seeing how you do.

I'm looking forward to Legion(mostly because it's too close to the god tier feel that BC was). I'll be around for a bit. My schedule won't be changing for quite a long time, pending gratuitous career advancement.

I also don't much care for filling out applications so there's at least a bit of a reason fer the malaise.

Dunno, I'd be super down to try to impress yall.

Dobi

Guild Master
Officer
Exalted
Team 9
Old School
Jul 28, 2012
Seattle, WA
We will trial you. Spam LFR to get your tomes. Find normal groups to get as much extra gear as you can. We do a subset of heroics at this point, so there is not unlimited farm for you. It will take a little extra work from you to get where you need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.